Produits Pandahall

2015年9月30日星期三

Brand New Stainless Steel Pendants for You

Brand New Stainless Steel Pendants for You


Hello guys! Monday again! Wish you guys a happy week! Last Monday I’ve introduced you some cool stainless steel bracelets, do you like them? Today I’m gonna share you some stylish stainless steel pendants! You know, it’s really difficult for me to choose pictures for this post, because there are sooo many lovely pendants on our website! So finally I decided to list some of my favorite ones here, if you wanna see more, please search them on pandahall.com.
Skull pendants
skull pendants
Wow! Those skull pendants are cool and creepy! They are definitely great for the coming Halloween! Do you like them? I like the first one and the goat skulls, they are delicate in design and good in quality. Just look at the red crystal in the skull’s eye, so cool!
Halloween pendants
Halloween pendants
Apart from skulls, those spiders and scorpion are great for Halloween either. If you wanna make other accessories rather than pendant necklaces, you can search for Halloween beads on our website, you’ll find more items there.
English letter pendants
English letter pendants
Do you know why I choose the letter “L” and “C” here? Because “LC” is short for “Learning Center”, which is a place you can find many jewelry making tutorials, ideas, and videos.
Chinese character pendants
Chinese character pendants
The first one means love, the second one means destiny, and the last one means luck and happiness. Which one is your favorite?
Heart pendants
heart pendants
Since we are talking about pendants, how can we forget heart pendants? We’ve got heart shaped pendants and other shaped pendants with heart patterns, no matter what kind do you want, there must be one could meet your need.
Pendants for couples
pendants for couples
Well, apart from heart pendants, we’ve got more for couples, do you like them?
At last, here come my favorite ones! The superhero pendants!
super hero pendants
Thor, superman, and batman, which one is your favorite hero? I have to say it’s really hard for me to make a choice! I love them all! I’m a super fan of Superhero Movies, I wanna all of these lovely pendants!
So, after viewing all those cute stainless steel pendants, do you find your favorite one? If you wanna see more, welcome to visit our website, you’ll find more jewelry making supplies which will surprise you! Welcome to PandaHall, and happy shopping!
Share this if you love it:

没有评论:

发表评论